- Sales Compensation Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Merit and Salary
- Knowledge Center
- View Demo
Designing, implementing, and maintaining an effective Human Capital Management for Incentive Compensation Management system for businesses can be a complex endeavor. Iconixx has delivered hundreds of successful projects for clients that range from Global Fortune 2000 Companies to businesses within SMB. Our clients are leaders and innovators in their industries and markets, and they turn to Iconixx when they need an effective business solutions delivered quickly with reliable results.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Activation team.
Responsible for supporting the design and configurations of our compensation systems. Partner with internal key business and functional stakeholders as well as external system vendors to understand business objectives, requirements, and system delivery capabilities to provide effective system solutions.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute on system enhancements to continuously improve the end user experience
- Partner with the key stakeholders to identify, analyze and document new business requirements and translate them to functional system requirement specifications
- Complete system configuration changes and manage vendor partners’ assistance on configuration support when we outsource them. Develop, document and perform system and user acceptance tests
- Serve as a liaison among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our systems capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce
- Provide escalated system support and troubleshoot issues for internal system administrative users in the Compensation and Talent Planning Department
- Perform other duties as requested.
- ICM software experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience and/or certifications
- 5+ years of Business/Systems Analyst experience
- Minimum of 3 years of configuration experience with commission systems such as, Callidus®, Xactly®, or Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module
- Exposures to major billing and CRM systems (Salesforce, Siebel, and CSG preferred)
- The ability to take initiative and work in a highly dynamic environment
- Handle multiple projects under tight timelines
- Work comfortably with technical and non-technical individuals
- Synthesize business issues into technical solutions and to document and execute system requirements
- Demonstrable understanding of business analysis and system/process design skills
- Strong technical skills with concentrated abilities in relational database and compensation system configurations
- In-depth understanding of the movement of sets of data, master systems and downstream systems and the way data sets are related to one another
Iconixx has the resources and talent to provide organizations with the full complement of personnel, process, and technology services to ensure the operation of a successful HR and compensation solution.
Iconixx is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.