- Sales Compensation Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Merit and Salary
- Knowledge Center
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, treat your customers and fellow employees like family, and can present value to the C-level, then Iconixx may be a perfect career fit for you as a Account Executive. Customers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, CBS, Raymond James, are just a few of the brands who count on Iconixx. Working alongside a team of intelligent, dedicated professionals, you will collaborate and solve challenging problems in service of our customers.
- A top-performing sales professional with 3-5 years of sales experience selling the value of automating business processes in the cloud. Success is second nature to you, and you love being part of a winning team. Setting goals and beating quota is what it’s all about, and you pursue your craft with professionalism, intelligence, and enthusiasm. You value a high growth opportunity with upward career mobility and professional growth.
- You understand consensus selling to the CFO chain of command, sales management, and sales operations. For you, business is relationships and a strong business case. You are passionate about the customer’s day-to-day problems and strategic business issues, just as you are about your own success and the continued high-growth of your team.
- Adept at solving business problems and a consultative relationship builder. You make customer’s lives better. To do that you are committed to understanding their business and being an expert with the solutions you bring to the table. You listen and document their needs, business and technical, and offer prescriptive solutions based on your many years of experience in the modern world of compensation management. Because you’ve taken this approach your whole career, customers call on you!
- You go on the offensive. You are “Seal Team 6”, vs an infantry regular. You are a proven self-starter, thriving in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company. As an extremely talented champion in your own right, you loathe complacency and recognize high-growth depends on nurturing a culture of high performance in a tight-knit team. The team is your family. Your spirits are high, your attitude is awesome, and you constantly build up those around you.
- Be a builder, every day, of the championship team culture that all of us thrive in. You recognize everyone contributes to a vibrant, fun, high-growth work environment, and you bring great energy and enthusiasm to every situation. You collaborate heavily with Team Iconixx on marketing and lead generation programs, sales engineering efforts, making executive-to-executive connections, and joint selling with partners, to ensure each prospect feels the Iconixx difference.
- Strategically manage all aspects of your territory’s long-term success in the relentless pursuit of crushing quota. Whether geographic, named accounts, or customers, you lead all other resources at Iconixx by your thoughtful a detailed strategic territory business plan, your account plans in target accounts, and a relentless execution of prospecting and close plans in each sales pursuit.
- Take the initiative to prospect new business in your target accounts utilizing all the resources available to you to augment your own prospecting activities, connecting the dots for relationship opportunities, leveraging marketing resources and activities, and pulling in Iconixx executives and other team members.
- Build a compelling business case for your target accounts to use Iconixx, based on a thorough discovery and needs analysis.
- Solidify compelling events in each the sales cycle based on the customer's specific business case, build Close Plans around those events to guide the internal team and forecast, and gain customer validation of next steps, dates, and plans with your prospects via a Joint Execution Plan.
- Provide accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date.
- Hone your craft. Consistently deepen your expertise in Iconixx products and solutions, seek out faster, more effective, and easier ways for Iconixx achieve outstanding results and make our customer’s lives better.
- Demonstrated success achieving million dollar+ quotas in software solution sales in 3 of the last 5 years with CFOs, general managers, and their chain of responsibility.
- Proven ability to systematically develop territory and account plans, drive new leads, business opportunities, and close business within your territory.
- Proven ability to develop a compelling business case for automating business processes relevant to the CFO chain of responsibility within the context of a consensus sale among other key c-level executives.
- Direct experience with Sales Performance Management and Incentive Compensation Management market, or equivalent knowledge, is a plus.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility to add value in a rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50%.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.