- Sales Compensation Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Merit and Salary
- Knowledge Center
Business Analyst - Reporting
At Iconixx, we empower companies to leverage incentive compensation programs to drive business results. And we’ve been doing it for over 15 years with over 300 implemented solutions.
Our Delivery organization is focused on creating, developing, and implementing valuable embedded reporting, dashboards, and data visualization products. The Iconixx product suite – Iconixx Sales™, Iconixx Incentive™ and Iconixx Merit™ – makes the company a one-stop resource for sales, bonus and salary compensation solutions.
Iconixx is looking to add a sharp and focused Business Analyst to our Activation Team in Austin, TX. This Business Analyst is needed for gathering requirements from current customers with regards to their reporting/analytics needs.
- Successful Business Analyst will work well in a team environment and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals. The Business Analyst identifies business needs and participates in determining solutions to business problems.
- This Business Analyst works with business stakeholders to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes and formulates logical statements of business requirements.
- The Business Analyst will also prepare process flow documentation, use case charts and technical specifications to assist in problem analysis and solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS (or equivalent technical arena).
- Fresh grad or 1-3 years professional experience.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions and flows, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Manage JIRA system to ensure all requests are worked in a timely manner and the team is aware of each request as they come in.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the team and customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (i.e. Functional requirements/IT Detailed Requirements, Process Flows, User Stories, and Use Cases).
- Work independently with clients to define project concepts and business cases, under direction of project manager.
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Communicate and interact professionally with a diverse group, peers, executives, managers, subject matter experts and customers.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Directs the activities necessary to develop and maintain software documentation.
- Assists in testing activities for new software releases.
- Desire to learn Jasper and Logi Analytics and grow into a developer on our reporting team.
Iconixx has the resources and talent to provide organizations with the full complement of personnel, process, and technology services to ensure the operation of a successful HR and compensation solution. In our Iconixx Method, Iconixx has developed a “best practice” methodology for the full life cycle of compensation solutions.
For more information visit: http://iconixx.com
Iconixx is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.