Create compensation plans that drive sales and strategic goals. Iconixx supports any combination of pay components, rules, calculations, aggregations, and sequencing with ease.
Guarantee Accurate Commission Payments For Your OrganizationOverview
Crediting and Calculation refers to a series of automatic steps that are initiated by either the user through the calculation page, or as an automatic scheduled process.
Crisp, Meaningful Visualizations for Your Sales, Compensation, and Finance TeamsOverview
Modern operational systems house massive amounts of data, and sales compensation systems are no exception. Decision makers need at-a-glance visibility of meaningful data and trends, enabling them to quickly interpret and act on data.
Optimize Sales Strategies, Reduce Risk with Robust Plan Modeling and ForecastingOverview
Simply design and review plans before releasing. Create plans in your modeling environment to achieve confidence in the actual outcomes. Accurately forecast payout amounts to enable better budgeting.
Iconixx Manages Your Company's Workflow from Assignment to Review and ApprovalOverview
Why Automate Your Workflow Process? Salary and compensation processes extend beyond one department.
Governance and ReportingOverview
Apply standard templates, create ad hoc reports, or use a vast array of analytic tools within your solution to drill deep into sales data. Access data like never before.
Iconixx for Quota ManagementOverview
Iconixx enables companies to simplify quota planning processes with our sales performance management software. Quickly and easily use valuable insights to create accurate and attainable sales quotas that align with your business goals.
Automate, Simplify, and Streamline Incentive Compensation Plans for Peak PerformanceOverview
Iconixx makes it easy to efficiently and clearly create and manage even the most complex structures for discretionary pool bonuses, management-by-objective (MBO) rewards, and noncash payouts and promotions.
Automated Merit and Salary Management That Makes It Easy to Get It RightOverview
Iconixx compensation planning software makes it easy to design, create, and manage customized salary and merit compensation plans that fit your business needs.
Sales Compensation Software by IconixxOverview
An Easier, Safer Path for Sales Performance ManagementOverview
Sales Performance Management for Your Industry. Yes, Yours.Overview
- Knowledge Center
- View Demo
Designing, implementing, and maintaining an effective Human Capital Management for Incentive Compensation Management system for businesses can be a complex endeavor. Iconixx has delivered hundreds of successful projects for clients that range from Global Fortune 2000 Companies to businesses within SMB. Our clients are leaders and innovators in their industries and markets, and they turn to Iconixx when they need an effective business solutions delivered quickly with reliable results.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Activation team.
Responsible for supporting the design and configurations of our compensation systems. Partner with internal key business and functional stakeholders as well as external system vendors to understand business objectives, requirements, and system delivery capabilities to provide effective system solutions.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute on system enhancements to continuously improve the end user experience
- Partner with the key stakeholders to identify, analyze and document new business requirements and translate them to functional system requirement specifications
- Complete system configuration changes and manage vendor partners’ assistance on configuration support when we outsource them. Develop, document and perform system and user acceptance tests
- Serve as a liaison among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our systems capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce
- Provide escalated system support and troubleshoot issues for internal system administrative users in the Compensation and Talent Planning Department
- Perform other duties as requested.
- ICM software experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience and/or certifications
- 5+ years of Business/Systems Analyst experience
- Minimum of 3 years of configuration experience with commission systems such as, Callidus®, Xactly®, or Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module
- Exposures to major billing and CRM systems (Salesforce, Siebel, and CSG preferred)
- The ability to take initiative and work in a highly dynamic environment
- Handle multiple projects under tight timelines
- Work comfortably with technical and non-technical individuals
- Synthesize business issues into technical solutions and to document and execute system requirements
- Demonstrable understanding of business analysis and system/process design skills
- Strong technical skills with concentrated abilities in relational database and compensation system configurations
- In-depth understanding of the movement of sets of data, master systems and downstream systems and the way data sets are related to one another
Iconixx has the resources and talent to provide organizations with the full complement of personnel, process, and technology services to ensure the operation of a successful HR and compensation solution.
Iconixx is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.