- Sales Compensation Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Merit and Salary
- Knowledge Center
- View Demo
Sales Development Representative
Has anyone ever told you that you have the gift of gab? If you love the fast-pace, high-energy Austin start-up scene, have excellent interpersonal communication skills, and tenaciously pursue your professional success and career growth, then the Iconixx Sales Development Representative role may be a perfect career fit for you. You’ll work alongside a team of intelligent, dedicated sales professionals who collaborate to meet our aggressive growth goals, make customer’s lives better, and have fun doing it.
- A top-prospector with the gift of gab. Your interpersonal communication skills, both on the phone and in email, are as natural as they are polished, evidenced by 1-3 years of business sales or marketing success uncovering customer pain and generating new sale opportunities. Success is second nature to you, and you love being part of a winning team.
- A goal-setter and quota-crusher as you pursue your craft with professionalism, intelligence, and enthusiasm. You are a champion, you loathe complacency and recognize high-growth depends on nurturing a culture of high performance in a tight-knit team. The team is your family. Your spirits are high, your attitude is awesome, and you constantly build up those around you.
- You are smart and an insatiable learner. Your success depends less on what you know coming in, and more on how fast you can learn, adapt, and thrive in the fast pace environment of a high-technology sales organization.
- Tenaciously execute the prospecting cadences in your territory including cold calling and emailing, to ensure you meet your new opportunity creation goals. Leverage marketing leads and your own prospecting strategies to go deeper, broader, and higher in each account, connecting the dots for relationship opportunities in your target accounts.
- Collaborate heavily with your broader team so that marketing and sales lead generation programs make the Iconixx difference.
- Maintain impeccable records through the use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain prospecting metrics and contact information up-to-date.
- Hone your craft. Consistently deepen your expertise in Iconixx products and solutions, seek out faster, more effective, and easier ways for Iconixx to achieve outstanding results and make our customer’s lives better
- Demonstrated success achieving prospecting quotas for the last 1-3 years in any business technology sales development role, preferably targeting the C-level/VP/Director titles in finance and operations functions, with emphasis on midsize and larger corporate clients, including divisions of the Fortune 500.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a scripted business value pitch with ease and eloquence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce.com experience, or on an equivalent system.