Create compensation plans that drive sales and strategic goals. Iconixx supports any combination of pay components, rules, calculations, aggregations, and sequencing with ease.
Guarantee Accurate Commission Payments For Your OrganizationOverview
Crediting and Calculation refers to a series of automatic steps that are initiated by either the user through the calculation page, or as an automatic scheduled process.
Crisp, Meaningful Visualizations for Your Sales, Compensation, and Finance TeamsOverview
Modern operational systems house massive amounts of data, and sales compensation systems are no exception. Decision makers need at-a-glance visibility of meaningful data and trends, enabling them to quickly interpret and act on data.
Optimize Sales Strategies, Reduce Risk with Robust Plan Modeling and ForecastingOverview
Simply design and review plans before releasing. Create plans in your modeling environment to achieve confidence in the actual outcomes. Accurately forecast payout amounts to enable better budgeting.
Iconixx Manages Your Company's Workflow from Assignment to Review and ApprovalOverview
Why Automate Your Workflow Process? Salary and compensation processes extend beyond one department.
Governance and ReportingOverview
Apply standard templates, create ad hoc reports, or use a vast array of analytic tools within your solution to drill deep into sales data. Access data like never before.
Iconixx for Quota ManagementOverview
Iconixx enables companies to simplify quota planning processes with our sales performance management software. Quickly and easily use valuable insights to create accurate and attainable sales quotas that align with your business goals.
Automate, Simplify, and Streamline Incentive Compensation Plans for Peak PerformanceOverview
Iconixx makes it easy to efficiently and clearly create and manage even the most complex structures for discretionary pool bonuses, management-by-objective (MBO) rewards, and noncash payouts and promotions.
Automated Merit and Salary Management That Makes It Easy to Get It RightOverview
Iconixx compensation planning software makes it easy to design, create, and manage customized salary and merit compensation plans that fit your business needs.
Sales Compensation Software by IconixxOverview
An Easier, Safer Path for Sales Performance ManagementOverview
Sales Performance Management for Your Industry. Yes, Yours.Overview
- Knowledge Center
- View Demo
Software Implementation Consultant
Iconixx Software is seeking an energetic, customer focused individuals to implement our complete suite of Compensation offerings. As a Software Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high quality, complete implementation of our core Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) products. Our Software Implementation Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned customer SPM/ICM implementations. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service and work well in a fast-paced, exciting customer facing environment. Ideal candidates will also possess a general knowledge of payroll compensation and/or sales performance and regulations.
- Coordinate and perform lifecycle of assigned implementation projects in compliance with Iconixx implementation methodology (i.e. Business Analysis, Summary of Business Rule Requirements, System Configuration, Data Mapping, Parallel Testing, Live Processing and Support Transition)
- Provide analytical and design expertise, configure plans, data integration, testing and client support
- Gathering customer requirements, design and build compensation plans based from the requirements
- Perform the migration of comp plans between instances and make the customer go-live in a timely manner
- Report building and understand reporting requirements to accommodate those in the compensation designs
- Solid organizational skills and project tracking abilities including documentation is required
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Meet project task milestones and due dates
- Track, manage and oversee resolution of open project issues, communicate them to the customer and internal partners
- BS/ BA or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience implementing compensation solutions
- Solid understanding of Incentive Compensation Management
- Proven experience managing implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
- Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
- Prior payroll implementation experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in an environment in which business processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Strong analysis change control, task management and time management skills
- Excellent consulting skills with attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently with an energetic, self-motivated leadership style
Iconixx has the resources and talent to provide organizations with the full complement of personnel, process, and technology services to ensure the operation of a successful HR and compensation solution. In our Iconixx Method, Iconixx has developed a “best practice” methodology for the full life cycle of compensation solutions. For more information visit: http://iconixx-wp.dev Iconixx is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.