- Sales Compensation Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Merit and Salary
- Knowledge Center
Solution Consultant - Reporting
At Iconixx, we empower companies to leverage incentive compensation programs to drive business results. And we’ve been doing it for over 15 years with over 300 implemented solutions.
Our Delivery organization is focused on creating, developing, and implementing valuable embedded reporting, dashboards, and data visualization products. The Iconixx product suite – Iconixx Sales™, Iconixx Incentive™ and Iconixx Merit™ – makes the company a one-stop resource for sales, bonus and salary compensation solutions.
This position will provide hands-on architectural guidance, development, and project management services for the Logi Analytics BI portion of Iconixx implementations.
Using a unique blend of technical and project management skills, manage both business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Play the role of architect for customer implementations through requirements gathering, analysis and design, etc.
- Leverage a wide technical skill set to provide hands-on development expertise in the following areas:
- Data management, manipulation, and aggregation (relational databases, web services, Big Data)
- Manage and deliver on SOW’s.
- Act as liaison and advocate for client while representing best interests of Iconixx.
- Identify new opportunities that lead to further use of Iconixx solutions
Minimal Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree and 3+ years working in Professional Services delivering web applications to customers, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years working in Professional Services delivering web applications to customers, or
- 6+ years working in Professional Services delivering web applications to customers.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Problem solver
- Wide technical skill set including, but not limited to:
- Java/J2EE for the web, with relevant containers (Tomcat, WebLogic, etc.)
- .NET/C# for the web with IIS
- Commercial DBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc.)
- Experience with Logi Analytics, Logi Studio
- Additional experience with multiple BI reporting tools
- Ability to travel - 50% of time, remainder of work can be handled remotely
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members.