Create compensation plans that drive sales and strategic goals. Iconixx supports any combination of pay components, rules, calculations, aggregations, and sequencing with ease.
Guarantee Accurate Commission Payments For Your OrganizationOverview
Crediting and Calculation refers to a series of automatic steps that are initiated by either the user through the calculation page, or as an automatic scheduled process.
Crisp, Meaningful Visualizations for Your Sales, Compensation, and Finance TeamsOverview
Modern operational systems house massive amounts of data, and sales compensation systems are no exception. Decision makers need at-a-glance visibility of meaningful data and trends, enabling them to quickly interpret and act on data.
Optimize Sales Strategies, Reduce Risk with Robust Plan Modeling and ForecastingOverview
Simply design and review plans before releasing. Create plans in your modeling environment to achieve confidence in the actual outcomes. Accurately forecast payout amounts to enable better budgeting.
Iconixx Manages Your Company's Workflow from Assignment to Review and ApprovalOverview
Why Automate Your Workflow Process? Salary and compensation processes extend beyond one department.
Governance and ReportingOverview
Apply standard templates, create ad hoc reports, or use a vast array of analytic tools within your solution to drill deep into sales data. Access data like never before.
Iconixx for Quota ManagementOverview
Iconixx enables companies to simplify quota planning processes with our sales performance management software. Quickly and easily use valuable insights to create accurate and attainable sales quotas that align with your business goals.
Automate, Simplify, and Streamline Incentive Compensation Plans for Peak PerformanceOverview
Iconixx makes it easy to efficiently and clearly create and manage even the most complex structures for discretionary pool bonuses, management-by-objective (MBO) rewards, and noncash payouts and promotions.
Automated Merit and Salary Management That Makes It Easy to Get It RightOverview
Iconixx compensation planning software makes it easy to design, create, and manage customized salary and merit compensation plans that fit your business needs.
Sales Compensation Software by IconixxOverview
An Easier, Safer Path for Sales Performance ManagementOverview
Sales Performance Management for Your Industry. Yes, Yours.Overview
- Knowledge Center
- View Demo
Strategic Account Director
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, treat your customers and fellow employees like family, and can present value to the C-level, then Iconixx may be a perfect career fit for you as a Strategic Account Director. Customers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, CBS, Raymond James, are just a few of the brands who count on Iconixx. Working alongside a team of intelligent, dedicated professionals, you will collaborate and solve challenging problems in service of our customers.
- A top-performing sales professional with 5-10 years of sales experience selling the value of automating business processes in the cloud. Success is second nature to you, and you love being part of a winning team. Setting goals and beating quota is what it’s all about, and you pursue your craft with professionalism, intelligence, and enthusiasm. You value a high growth opportunity with upward career mobility and professional growth.
- You intimately understand consensus selling to the CFO chain of command, sales management, and sales operations. For you, business is relationships and a strong business case. You are passionate about the customer’s day-to-day problems and strategic business issues, just as you are about your own success and the continued high-growth of your team.
- An expert at solving business problems and a consultative relationship builder. You make customer’s lives better. To do that you are committed to understanding their business and being an expert with the solutions you bring to the table. You listen and document their needs, business and technical, and offer prescriptive solutions based on your many years of experience in the modern world of compensation management. Because you’ve taken this approach your whole career, customers call on you!
- On the offensive squad. You are “Seal Team 6”, vs an infantry regular. You are a proven leader, marshalling others thriving in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company. As an extremely talented champion in your own right, you loathe complacency and recognize high-growth depends on nurturing a culture of high performance in a tight-knit team. The team is your family. Your spirits are high, your attitude is awesome, and you constantly build up those around you.
- Be a leader, every day, of the championship team culture that all of us thrive in. You recognize everyone contributes to a vibrant, fun, high-growth work environment, and you bring great energy and enthusiasm to every situation. You collaborate heavily with Team Iconixx on marketing and lead generation programs, sales engineering efforts, making executive-to-executive connections, and joint selling with partners, to ensure each prospect feels the Iconixx difference.
- Strategically manage all aspects of your territory’s long-term success in the relentless pursuit of crushing quota. Whether geographic, named accounts, or customers, you lead all other resources at Iconixx by your thoughtful a detailed strategic territory business plan, your account plans in target accounts, and a relentless execution of prospecting and close plans in each sales pursuit.
- Take the initiative to prospect new business in your target accounts utilizing all the resources available to you to augment your own prospecting activities, connecting the dots for relationship opportunities, leveraging marketing resources and activities, and marshalling Iconixx executives and other team members.
- Document prospective customers’ business strategy, operational business drivers, pain points, needs, and nice-to-haves that align well with the Iconixx solution suite. Utilize this information to create the appropriate set of Win Themes for each prospect.
- Build extremely compelling business case for your target accounts to use Iconixx, based on a thorough discovery and needs analysis, and the appropriate set of Win Themes for each prospect.
- Solidify compelling events in each the sales cycle based on the customer's specific business case, build Close Plans around those events to guide the internal team and forecast, and gain customer validation of next steps, dates, and plans with your prospects via a Joint Execution Plan.
- Provide accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date.
- Hone your craft. Consistently deepen your expertise in Iconixx products and solutions, seek out faster, more effective, and easier ways for Iconixx achieve outstanding results and make our customer’s lives better.
- Demonstrated success achieving multi-million dollar quotas in software solution sales in 5 of the last 7-10 years with CFOs, general managers, and their chain of responsibility.
- Proven ability to systematically develop territory and account plans, drive new leads, business opportunities, and close business within your territory.
- Proven ability to develop a compelling business case for automating business processes relevant to the CFO chain of responsibility within the context of a consensus sale among other key c-level executives.
- Direct experience with Sales Performance Management and Incentive Compensation Management market, or equivalent knowledge, is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn the Iconixx Win Themes, sales presentation and demonstration script, and present/demonstrate them eloquently and persuasively utilizing your subject-matter-expertise.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50%.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.