Iconixx supports three reporting methods: Ad hoc reporting, Designed reports, and Analytics.
Ad hoc reports are on-demand queries that allow users or administrators to retrieve filtered sets of the system’s operational data. These queries can be saved, modified, and copied to promote easier period-over-period reporting.
Designed reports can include period end calculations, periodic compensation, goal attainment, merit increases, along with historical information. These are pre-defined, static reports which require assistance from Iconixx to implement and facilitate. Designed reports can be emailed via notification or downloaded to a desired formation, including Excel and PDF.
Iconixx Analytics widgets display real-time summary information in easy to read graphical formats. Typical information displayed includes industry or product rankings, personal and team attainment, historical tracking, and team performance. These widgets are pre-defined during implementation. The data represented is drawn from an OLAP data mart which is optimized for aggregating and segmenting data against various criteria.
Designed Reports and Iconixx Analytics pull data from the Iconixx Data Mart,. This separate database which facilitates fast, efficient reporting and prevents reports from using incomplete data or calculations. The transfer of data from the operational system to the Data Mart is either controlled by the environment administrators or can be automated.
Reporting in Iconixx utilizes relationships with the Iconixx applications. The key relationships are in the areas of Transactions, Results, Payees, Planning and Plan Elements, Workflow, Audit History, and Other.
- Transactions, including the relationship between transactions and credits, commission, and payments.
- Results, including commissions, credits, metrics, bonuses, payments, and payroll.
- Payees, including profile information, position, title, manager, and assignments.
- Workflow, including data, status and approval path.
- Planning and Plan Elements: plan information, draws and deferrals, performance value, quotas, and rate tables.
- Audit History: display information using historical records for credit adjustments, formula changes, payee changes, and so forth.
- Other: Customers, Products, Territory Assignment, System Roles by User, Session History.
“We are excited to be able to provide our team with an automated solution to motivate our sales reps. With Iconixx, we have a much more efficent commission payment process.”
MIKE HARRY, SVP OF BUSINESS SERVICES, WIDE OPEN WEST TELECOM