Create compensation plans that drive sales and strategic goals. Iconixx supports any combination of pay components, rules, calculations, aggregations, and sequencing with ease.
Guarantee Accurate Commission Payments For Your OrganizationOverview
Crediting and Calculation refers to a series of automatic steps that are initiated by either the user through the calculation page, or as an automatic scheduled process.
Crisp, Meaningful Visualizations for Your Sales, Compensation, and Finance TeamsOverview
Modern operational systems house massive amounts of data, and sales compensation systems are no exception. Decision makers need at-a-glance visibility of meaningful data and trends, enabling them to quickly interpret and act on data.
Optimize Sales Strategies, Reduce Risk with Robust Plan Modeling and ForecastingOverview
Simply design and review plans before releasing. Create plans in your modeling environment to achieve confidence in the actual outcomes. Accurately forecast payout amounts to enable better budgeting.
Iconixx Manages Your Company's Workflow from Assignment to Review and ApprovalOverview
Why Automate Your Workflow Process? Salary and compensation processes extend beyond one department.
Governance and ReportingOverview
Apply standard templates, create ad hoc reports, or use a vast array of analytic tools within your solution to drill deep into sales data. Access data like never before.
Iconixx for Quota ManagementOverview
Iconixx enables companies to simplify quota planning processes with our sales performance management software. Quickly and easily use valuable insights to create accurate and attainable sales quotas that align with your business goals.
Automate, Simplify, and Streamline Incentive Compensation Plans for Peak PerformanceOverview
Iconixx makes it easy to efficiently and clearly create and manage even the most complex structures for discretionary pool bonuses, management-by-objective (MBO) rewards, and noncash payouts and promotions.
Automated Merit and Salary Management That Makes It Easy to Get It RightOverview
Iconixx compensation planning software makes it easy to design, create, and manage customized salary and merit compensation plans that fit your business needs.
Sales Compensation Software by IconixxOverview
An Easier, Safer Path for Sales Performance ManagementOverview
Sales Performance Management for Your Industry. Yes, Yours.Overview
- View Demo
AD HOC Reporting & Analysis
Answer Critical Business Questions Quickly
Why is Ad Hoc Reporting & Analysis Important?
Ad hoc reporting is critical to address data analysis needs not met by established, recurring reporting already in your operations process.
A customized business intelligence (BI) report can provide the ability to examine, explore and draw conclusions. As our business environment evolves, ad hoc analysis can follow those constant changes allowing users to respond to issues and make business decisions faster.
Offer end-users what they need to see, understand and act upon.
- Agile - Answer specific business challenges or questions by using data from various sources and create the report ON THE SPOT.
- Versatile - Depending on the user's questions, your reports can be created from scratch or you can modify an existing version related to the same subject.
- Flexible - Present data in a powerful and compelling visualization that users can easily navigate to inform. For example, use funnel charts, drop-downs, or scatter plots.
- Empower - Iconixx business intelligence makes it possible for even non-tech savvy users to create reports, plus you'll find a more advanced set of features for the experienced users.
- Shareable - Your report must be easily shared to get the biggest bang for interaction with your team. This provides the ability for efficient and fast decision-making.
- Timing - If you can't deliver your report in real-time, what's the use? Fast decision-making goes far in staying competitive.
- Clarity - NO spreadsheets please! Provide the user what they need for analysis and discovery with compelling design that informs immediately.
- One-dimensional - Static reports can prevent the user from gaining detailed focus on the data thereby losing insights. Provide access to underlying data expanding possibilities for further analysis.
Ad hoc reporting / analysis allows the user to answer questions not easily offered by static reports. They are produced once, run by a user, target a specific question or set of questions, they are much more visually compelling, and are shared with a smaller audience. This method of data analysis offers a wealth of value to businesses across industries.
Iconixx solutions offers ad hoc reporting capability . . . the power is in YOUR hands.
Iconixx INSIGHTS Presents - Ad Hoc Reporting: The Power is in YOUR Hands
Thursday, November 5th at 11:00 am ET. Join us for this online customer huddle - bring all your questions!